Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 5 days ago #37

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Shall I bring a couple if beers?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 5 days ago #38

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Shall I bring a couple if beers?

Yes please. It's gonna be a long movie :)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 2 days ago #39

• yos1111
  • Thank you received: 1
wwooooo
its so funny hhhhhhhhhh
i made it with little trick .........now i am laghing not gona share hhhhhhhh

Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 2 days ago #40

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Like we do care. Either you will share some new knowledge from better, or simply go away from here. There are few of us who has owns Kadjars from beginning and knows what is possible or not with own experience. And all of us are willing to help other.So either share with us or do a long bypass and go away from this forum.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 1 day ago #41

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Like we do care. Either you will share some new knowledge from better, or simply go away from here. There are few of us who has owns Kadjars from beginning and knows what is possible or not with own experience. And all of us are willing to help other.So either share with us or do a long bypass and go away from this forum.

Why bother? You think he'd share something we've not seen yet after more than 5 years? Would be happy to see it, but I am veeeeery skeptical...

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Re:Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 2 years 1 day ago #42

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Very rare that someone comes around with a ‘not sharing’ comment,  I’m coming up to 6 years ownership from new.  Always try to give help and pass on knowledge.

It’s a shame that you can’t bring yourself to share the information you may have.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds