Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Amazon Music on R-Link 3 years 4 months ago #7

• paddy878
  • paddy878's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Brilliant, thanks for that. I spent about two hours doing the updates for the R-Link so I've got my head around that now and I'm getting to know the menus really well now.

Had to spray some penetrating fluid into the powerfold mirrors as the passenger side was sticking. Seems fine now but will keep an eye on them as warranty rubs out next autumn...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Amazon Music on R-Link 2 years 10 months ago #8

• fillysun
  • Thank you received: 1
To use Amazon Music on other devices and platforms, you need to get Amazon Music as local files first. To do that, you can use the  Amazon Music Downloader to convert Amazon Music to MP3 and save them to computer. Then you can get the lossless Amazon Music songs and you can move them to the device you like for using offline.

Amazon Music on R-Link 2 years 10 months ago #9

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Evening,

My mum has a new 2020 Captur and needs help playing music through the car without touching the phone. She has an Amazon music subscription, and I successfully got music playing but had to initialise it from the phone first, then I could only skip through her recently played songs. There was a list button on the touchscreen but when pressed showed a blank screen.

Does she need to create playlists/albums so she would then be able to access a list of music? I'm collecting my Kadjar tomorrow and will be playing with Spotify through it so I might be able to figure it out but was wondering if anyone had any tips on getting the most out of Amazon Music/Spotify through the media system? Many thanks in advance. Paddy

if you are using an iPhone, download iTunes, or whatever it is nowadays and download a tune on to your phone any free tune and leave it on your phone. It enabled bt playback.

You should be able to stream any provider via bt to the Kadjar.  I use Amazon music a lot, play lists and random streams.  Spotify also works, although I think it may have a bug that crashes CarPlay at the moment.

if your car has CarPlay then you can also stream though this and use the Rlink2 screen to control.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds