Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

led adjustment 5 years 9 months ago #13

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Here goes arrived at port lucky to be parked behind a big box van. Headlights on mark wheel at tdc and turn wheel I complete turn.... jobs a good un....  I am towing a caravan  so went for a full wheel turn ...Off the boat 11.35 blacker than a witch’s cat  and  got no nasty French men  flashing their head light .... was in a car park walking the dog once and some French man flashed his lites at me .. but that’s another story . Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: PilotPaul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

led adjustment 5 years 5 months ago #14

• PilotPaul
  • Thank you received: 0
Ive got a Signature Nav Bose too Roxy1234 and will be taking it to France soon so am very interested in your conclusion but I didn't understand it!  Don't know what you mean by mark wheel at tdc.

Did you simply lower the lights by the levelling wheel in the cabin bottom right near the bonnet release or did you turn the small screw behind the LED lights under the bonnet??  

led adjustment 5 years 5 months ago #15

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes marked the wheel before I adjusted it so as to put it back to the correct setting on return.. the it was just case of turning the wheel to lower the height of the beam.. I know the lights adjust with weight in the rear this just put the beam lower without it causing a problem to other drivers  hope this helps ...

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PilotPaul

led adjustment 5 years 5 months ago #16

• PilotPaul
  • Thank you received: 0
Really appreciate the photos Roxy1234 - many thanks.  That's exactly what I've got.  So when you say a full turn do you mean a full turn of that white gear wheel thing rather than a full turn to the light green screw part?  I can't understand why the owner's manual only refers to halogen light adjustment and does not mention the LED light adjustment.  This is really important to me as we are moving to France next month so will be putting the car onto French plates so the ability to alter the lights to French dipping will make this far more straightforward and is a real bonus.  Of course nobody at the dealer where I bought the car yesterday knew about this!!

led adjustment 5 years 5 months ago #17

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes the gear wheel use a Phillips screwdriver. It worked as a holiday fix but if you going over to French reg that would require.  Lhd headlamps I would think..

led adjustment 5 years 5 months ago #18

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Just to add to my previous post re headlight adjustment. I have the Signature SNav with LED pure vision lights and confirm that it has an adjuster for headlight height fitted low down to the right, just above the levers for fuel filler and bonnet release.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds