Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 7 months ago #25

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Could be the lever gauge in the tank. Can't think of something else.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I would only expect 500 on a steady continuous motorway journey...I'm getting 35mpg on my normal daily commute and nipping around locally,mines the 1.3 160bhp.

Booked in for the 25th. My mpg seems to be all over the place as well. Ive got less than half a tank left and only done 200 miles. Im meant to get about 500miles approx .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 7 months ago #26

• kenny009uk
  • kenny009uk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Could be the lever gauge in the tank. Can't think of something else.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I would only expect 500 on a steady continuous motorway journey...I'm getting 35mpg on my normal daily commute and nipping around locally,mines the 1.3 160bhp.

is your tank a 12.1 gallon?

Booked in for the 25th. My mpg seems to be all over the place as well. Ive got less than half a tank left and only done 200 miles. Im meant to get about 500miles approx .

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 7 months ago #27

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Sorry don't know it's a 2020 model and never fill up from empty.Just know that if I fill it up before going to the coast it shows just over 500 mile range soon as I hit the motorway.But soon tapers away when I leave the motorway.

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 7 months ago #28

• kenny009uk

Sorry don't know it's a 2020 model and never fill up from empty.Just know that if I fill it up before going to the coast it shows just over 500 mile range soon as I hit the motorway.But soon tapers away when I leave the motorway.

Ok thanks. I defo think theres something up with the sender unit or lever gauge . Need to wait until next week.

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 7 months ago #29

• kenny009uk

Ok thanks. I defo think theres something up with the sender unit or lever gauge . Need to wait until next week.

Another update. Light came on as I pulled into petrol station day and dashes on the range mileage. Put £10 worth of petrol in , about 9 litres and the light is still on and dashes on the computer. Defo thinking a faulty float or sender unit.

Re:Fuel tank / mile range 3 years 6 months ago #30

• kenny009uk
Another update regarding this. Was at the dealers all day and no issue could be find connected to the diagnostic machine. Fully topped up after 3 clicks and still not showing as full. Need to go back to dealer next week.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds