Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 1 week ago #25

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Hi there Darren, you've obviously had a good look round and on the face of it, it is an improvement. My main gripe is the fact that the majority of the things you mentioned are only available on the top spec GT Line. Nowhere have I seen any mention of the backlit switches for example and whether they also only come on the GT Line. I have the brochure downloaded on my computer and find no reference at all. Same for the integrated indicators/DRLs. I, like you, love my Kadjar and now that I have AA I can't think of anything with the facelift that makes me think "God, I've got to have that". As you say, there is a lot to choose from out there. I'm also playing with the idea of going back to Hatchback/Saloon/Estate. Decision before Christmas!
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 1 week ago #26

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
If I could go back to a "standard " type of car I wouldn't hesitate to go for the Megane estate, I seriously looked at that when I chose the Kadjar, but, having had a qashqai for 3 years since my last estate I find the cars too low for my aging frame:) :)
I recently added the Ford Kuga to my shortlist for next time as I did make the mistake of buying 2 near identical cars of the same colour one after the other, a single cam SRI Cav then the Redtop twin cam when that came out. I was at work then and got an awful lot of stick about being too conservative:lol: :lol:

Don't think I'm capable of ever "loving" any car, they all have their own faults and you can't pick and mix features so the choice is always the best compromise in your own view.

Last edit: by turboted10.

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 1 week ago #27

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
I've also been looking seriously at the Megane Sport Tourer, it's a better looking car than the Hatchback. With regard to age, I might also be kidding myself. I haven't sat in an "ordinary" car for the last six years, plus next month I'm getting a knee replacement (six weeks not able to drive!). We tend to forget how old we are, although I'm getting reminded nearly on a daily basis. I could be forced to continue on the SUV route.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds