Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

New car 3 years 11 months ago #13

• tynesider
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hello Gsa When I was looking at various models of Kadjar to buy I also road test the 1.2 model, yes it worked ok but was nowhere near the
performance of the 1.3 TCE which amazes me bearing in mind the size of the car as without road testing the 1.3 I would not have believed
it would cope with a fairly heavy car,.
I also tried the 1.3 TCE 140 and 160 hp engines and personalty found little difference so went for the 140 hp and very happy with it
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tynesider.

New car 3 years 11 months ago #14

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 22

Hello Gsa When I was looking at various models of Kadjar to buy I also road test the 1.2 model, yes it worked ok but was nowhere near the
performance of the 1.3 TCE which amazes me bearing in mind the size of the car as without road testing the 1.3 I would not have believed
it would cope with a fairly heavy car,.
I also tried the 1.3 TCE 140 and 160 hp engines and personalty found little difference so went for the 140 hp and very happy with it

the problem is in Greece did not deliverd the profacelift model either with the 1.6 turbo 163 ps , either with the new 1.3 lit 140 ps. i only wanted petrol engine so i had to buy the 1.2 lit.
Is it possible to ask your dealer in england to tell you the diference in these two models The 1.2 and the 1.3 tce? I am interesting to see if i find an 1.3 engine with his gearbox and ecu unit wants something else or is plug and play convertion. I dont know about the canbus if it is working ok or some other thinks i dont know.
Thanks

New car 3 years 11 months ago #15

• bbstoke
  • Thank you received: 0
Got mine from Bristol Street motors in Derby
12 months old £13500
It's not got a single mark on it
Amazing price
The 1.3Tce is an amazing engine, so much pull on it
If i could be extremely picky, I'm not thrilled with the handling though corners
I'm getting Michelin cross climate tyres fitted soon, they made all the difference on my previous car
Still 99% chuffed with it
2019 1.3 tce Iconic Flame Red

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds