Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #13

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
22 K euros for mine dynamic edition 1.2 turbo petrol.
dynamic is one scale down the bose .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #14

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Yes it is... and add 1.500 EUR for next level trim (BOSE edition was the highest), add 2000 EUR for 1.6 dCi, add 1500EUR for 4WD.. I spent additional 1000 EUR on Techno premium package, winter package and panoramic roof package. Additional 750 EUR on retractable towbar...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #15

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
You got them cheap. My retractable towbar was 2100 euro and 4WD would cost exactly 2000 euro extra. Mine is named Zen in my country and I've added most of the additional extras. It's almost Intens version (the one before Bose). What I skipped (to become Intense) was the 360 sensors, and autoparking. That's what happens when you don't do your homework and rely on dealer's advise. If I was aware, I would go for the Intens, which was 2K more than Zen. Anyway the only thing I was missing was retrofitted - the rear cam (for 618 euro).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #16

• tynesider
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
It's amazing just how many people buying a new car don't shop around enough and just buy at their local dealer, one rep I know said 2 out of 10 buyers don't even negotiate or ask for a discount.

In June 2019 I researched a few makes of similar SUV's which I could afford for my budget and decided on the Kadjar but expected to have to buy second hand low mileage, I visited 7 dealers in Shropshire, Worcestershire and Stafford-shire but the best deal was 120 mile away up the M6/M62 to Bradford to Bristol Street Renault for a brand new 1.3 Dynamic, from the other seven dealers best price I saved £1400 off and negotiated £15.495 with a full sized spare wheel FOC

To date the car has been excellent and when it had its first service this month I could not think of anything that needed attention, however 10/10 to Renault Telford for excellent service plus free courtesy car and mine washed
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Last edit: by tynesider.

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #17

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Well, at a time I ordered my Kadjar in 2015 there were no second hand car... just a few test ones which I would not buy even in a dreams. No car I wanted in stock so I ordered a car I wished with all goodies I wanted...and waited 4 month on delivery.
I think that 10% discount from dealer, another 500€ from importer (Renault-Nissan), a set of 19” winter tires, 5 years maintenence plan My Revision, 5 years extended warranty, retractable towbar for price without tax and mounting labor and covered insurance fee for first year (basic and comprehensive)... that was an decent deal...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #18

• Kadjarphil
  • Kadjarphil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

It's amazing just how many people buying a new car don't shop around enough and just buy at their local dealer, one rep I know said 2 out of 10 buyers don't even negotiate or ask for a discount.

In June 2019 I researched a few makes of similar SUV's which I could afford for my budget and decided on the Kadjar but expected to have to buy second hand low mileage, I visited 7 dealers in Shropshire, Worcestershire and Stafford-shire but the best deal was 120 mile away up the M6/M62 to Bradford to Bristol Street Renault for a brand new 1.3 Dynamic, from the other seven dealers best price I saved £1400 off and negotiated £15.495 with a full sized spare wheel FOC

To date the car has been excellent and when it had its first service this month I could not think of anything that needed attention, however 10/10 to Renault Telford for excellent service plus free courtesy car and mine washed

I managed to get this new Kadjar in Iron blue colour for £19000 GT LINE spec 8 miles on the clock top spec and a saving of around £7500!!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds