Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #469

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
hi, I know most of you is using Here maps and Tomtom Poi, wondering if there is anyone who uses tomtom maps as I found online that they accept Irish eircode, as I have Here map myself and sadly can't search using Ireland's eircode and deleting map just to test it its kind of nightmare for me, thanks in advance if someone can check it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #470

• damir
  • Thank you received: 0

hi, I know most of you is using Here maps and Tomtom Poi, wondering if there is anyone who uses tomtom maps as I found online that they accept Irish eircode, as I have Here map myself and sadly can't search using Ireland's eircode and deleting map just to test it its kind of nightmare for me, thanks in advance if someone can check it

Send me an example and I'll check it.

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #471

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Send me an example and I'll check it.

hi, you can check eircode D05 Y0Y5 adress for it is 19 ARDMORE DRIVE
DUBLIN 5 , I tried planty of times on Here map and doesn't work, hope it works on TOMTOM, Thanks

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #472

• damir
  • Thank you received: 0

hi, you can check eircode D05 Y0Y5 adress for it is 19 ARDMORE DRIVE
DUBLIN 5 , I tried planty of times on Here map and doesn't work, hope it works on TOMTOM, Thanks

Until D05 Y it is good, but there is no 0 option after the Y. If I write in the address for the post code it shows only D05.

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #473

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
very sadly , as with eircode is 1000 times easier , no another issue i have trying to use sku creator tu get fingerprint from my rlink to find what files to delete but it wont show what files i have in and even info about storage , does anyone else had same issue and how to fix it ?

P.S. tried to export XML file and its show what files are in there but how i can delete them now as they wont show in SKU Creator

Last edit: by kadjar162.

Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #474

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

very sadly , as with eircode is 1000 times easier , no another issue i have trying to use sku creator tu get fingerprint from my rlink to find what files to delete but it wont show what files i have in and even info about storage , does anyone else had same issue and how to fix it ?

P.S. tried to export XML file and its show what files are in there but how i can delete them now as they wont show in SKU Creator

There was such problem in the previous version of the app. I reported it back to them and they fixed it.

https://mega.nz/file/Hg4l1ZhQ#E1oByIo06ia_JBrbZZNBXEegzTzRUv5lVSD1U1xpvVg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds