Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #475

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

very sadly , as with eircode is 1000 times easier , no another issue i have trying to use sku creator tu get fingerprint from my rlink to find what files to delete but it wont show what files i have in and even info about storage , does anyone else had same issue and how to fix it ?

P.S. tried to export XML file and its show what files are in there but how i can delete them now as they wont show in SKU Creator

There was such problem in the previous version of the app. I reported it back to them and they fixed it.

https://mega.nz/file/Hg4l1ZhQ#E1oByIo06ia_JBrbZZNBXEegzTzRUv5lVSD1U1xpvVg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

sadly even with newer version I have same issue or I can't use the software properly))) VIN ISN'T showing as I hided it

tried to use a older wls file and it works well...

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kadjar162.

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #476

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Ok thanks, I think I have mastered things regards maps and the like using SKU Creator which is brilliant and so easy to use but still wary of certain things. BTW my car is due a big service next month and I asked them if they would be upgrading the software to V9 but they said they would not unless I was having problems but they would do it if I paid for it so I don't really think it is worth it as everything seems ok at the moment.

I also think you should not bother. Haven't seen someone praising the V9 version. I don't believe it would deliver any improvements.

I have V9, what praise should I be giving as I jumped from V2 to V9, I have an operational AA, I'm guessing ACP will be available if I had an I(diot)Phone as the Rlink unit was replaced.

I also have Google Maps, Waze and a few other bits as a result of AA. The only downside with AA is having to use a USB Cable.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #477

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Ok thanks, I think I have mastered things regards maps and the like using SKU Creator which is brilliant and so easy to use but still wary of certain things. BTW my car is due a big service next month and I asked them if they would be upgrading the software to V9 but they said they would not unless I was having problems but they would do it if I paid for it so I don't really think it is worth it as everything seems ok at the moment.

I also think you should not bother. Haven't seen someone praising the V9 version. I don't believe it would deliver any improvements.

I have V9, what praise should I be giving as I jumped from V2 to V9, I have an operational AA, I'm guessing ACP will be available if I had an I(diot)Phone as the Rlink unit was replaced.

I also have Google Maps, Waze and a few other bits as a result of AA. The only downside with AA is having to use a USB Cable.

hi, how you got v9 from dealer ? is any big deferences from v2 to v9 ? any reason to bother for it , my AA on V3 is bit laggy (very light lags but still can see them from time to time ) and i can feel usb port is getting prety warm ...

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #478

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
My Rlink unit became faulty earlier this year, fortunately just inside the expiry of my warranty, and when it was replaced it came with V9 which I understand is the common version that Renault is trying to achieve. the actual function of the unit is much the same as the previous unit possibly with a few not very noticeable tweaks.
AA does not come as standard and requires self-activation via Developers Mode, as the Dealer will only install the Firmware and the activated Apps they download from Renault.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #479

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
If you make a move from V2 to V9 it's a must, but V3 to V9 is not that much of a thing. Maybe I'm wrong. Not sure.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 10 months ago #480

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

My Rlink unit became faulty earlier this year, fortunately just inside the expiry of my warranty, and when it was replaced it came with V9 which I understand is the common version that Renault is trying to achieve. the actual function of the unit is much the same as the previous unit possibly with a few not very noticeable tweaks.
AA does not come as standard and requires self-activation via Developers Mode, as the Dealer will only install the Firmware and the activated Apps they download from Renault.

thanks for reply would be great if they would upgrade it as I won't mind to pay if they would but tried and they told me they won't upgrade head unit with a newer version that accept aa

saw you are an administrator, as a big thanks for all help I got on this forum I could pay you for Google drive accaunt for this website so all software maps and other stuff could be kept on a easier to acces server if you want to go with it

Last edit: by kadjar162.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds