Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #481

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
The only way you are pretty much guaranteed to get V9 is by replacing the whole unit which seems to be anything between £700 and £1000, depending on where you go. Quite frankly you will need to want it badly to pay that price! In addition, Renault will not officially activate AA, as the it is not recognised as an official App, on older cars whereas if you buy new today it will be there.

As for your Google Account suggestion, I already have access to Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox. There are 2 points with available downloads on this site, I have to adhere to Copyright in the UK, which is where the Server is based, so whilst I did have the Maps and IGO available on here once upon a time, it was suggested that it was not a good idea because of the Maps Copyright with Tomtom and others.

You have in addition probably noticed the speed of downloads is slow for new users on this site, that is deliberate to stop people joining the forum just to download a lot of content without making a significant contribution to the site at which time, and upon request, I will speed up the individuals download speed.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: 280ce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #482

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
thanks for reply, fair play to you, sadly lads like me can't realy contribute much to forum other then answearing to question from time to time and give donations, and say thanks to all of you for this huge help,
and how can a post be without a question) how to get 3d building for Ireland as I have files in folder but while driving they don't appear as 3d for some reason

and one more small issue while map. works great I am getting a notification every few sec saying no map coverage in this area while map works well any idea how to fix it? (tried force restart by holding power buton hope it fixes it

Last edit: by kadjar162.

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #483

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

thanks for reply, fair play to you, sadly lads like me can't realy contribute much to forum other then answearing to question from time to time and give donations, and say thanks to all of you for this huge help,

I would not read into 'Contribute' too much, providing a member asks constructive questions and gives constructive answers this all goes towards the content of the site. Those members that contribute good information on projects that have been carried out on their car, that can be posted elsewhere on the site such as Pimp My Ride,, earn lots of brownie points.

Whilst monetary contributions would be great, I have to be realistic. I have tried in the past to provide advertising using Adsense and Amazon however these businesses do slow the server down a lot. The only advertising I would entertain now is fixed or animated banners.

All the time the Forum is of use to members and the regular contributors continue to provide answers to the questions, the site will continue and be financed by me all the time I am in a position to do so.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #484

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi , everyone , i didn't see anywhere in post about lads having issue with getting an annoying message saying no maps covarage , i have igo patch that fixes it if someone is looking for it i can give you the links

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #485

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
My 2016 has 2017 maps, r link site says I have a 2019 update available. Waiting for a decent usb drive as it kept crashing on download to pc

Re:Re:Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #486

• damir
  • Thank you received: 0

Hi , everyone , i didn't see anywhere in post about lads having issue with getting an annoying message saying no maps covarage , i have igo patch that fixes it if someone is looking for it i can give you the links

Did you try it? I found one in the Renault BG forum, but there was some other mod I can't remember now, and I was not brave to try it :)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds