Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #493

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

I've managed to install the 2019Q4 maps from TomTom..including the POI..but for some reason there's only a handful of categories; Parking, Restaurants and maybe one or two more...is this the same for everyone?

I got. most of them, had same issue , but for me was coz antivirus was blocking some of files going trough sku creator, after 3 attempts and putting sku creator in whitelist it worked well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #494

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
It has just taken me 5 days of trying to successfully download a 2019 version of maps from the Rlink website. It kept crashing. And I’m not sure I want to risk updating the maps on my Kadjar, but they are so out of date I have to take the chance

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #495

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

It has just taken me 5 days of trying to successfully download a 2019 version of maps from the Rlink website. It kept crashing. And I’m not sure I want to risk updating the maps on my Kadjar, but they are so out of date I have to take the chance

you could install here or Tomtom maps posted on this forum

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #496

• iang74
  • Thank you received: 0

I've managed to install the 2019Q4 maps from TomTom..including the POI..but for some reason there's only a handful of categories; Parking, Restaurants and maybe one or two more...is this the same for everyone?

I got. most of them, had same issue , but for me was coz antivirus was blocking some of files going trough sku creator, after 3 attempts and putting sku creator in whitelist it worked well

I've only got the free version of AVG antivirus, nothing indicated things were getting blocked when I created the SKU, everything else worked fine, especially speed cameras that were 100% spot on doing a 150 mile round journey the other day....Was it TomTom POI you used, or the Here ones? would you mind posting a photo of the list of POI you have so i can see if worth doing all again with the Antivirus disabled?

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #497

• iang74
  • Thank you received: 0
anyone know if it'll work if I just created an SKU file with just POI info (probably from HERE maps) and stuck it on a USB to update the full map package I created last week that works great other than a very limited menu of POI?

Latest maps 3 years 9 months ago #498

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

anyone know if it'll work if I just created an SKU file with just POI info (probably from HERE maps) and stuck it on a USB to update the full map package I created last week that works great other than a very limited menu of POI?

yes you can put in every part of maps. separete poi's, speed zone, and install them separate, I got my maps. from a post on this forum check around 60-80 don't remember exactly, I don't thing you have an issue coz of antivirus could be something else, use sky creator to see what files you have on already, they might be in twice and r-link uses old ones
The following user(s) said Thank You: iang74

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds