Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 7 months ago #415

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

I have a 16 plate Nav and after installing 3.3 and eventually getting pen to get me onto development mode can't set aa auto. I can change it but save does not store it. So I am now assuming that as a 16 plate I can't so it which I have been waiting for for 2 years. Unless anyone knows different.

You should be able to do it. I don't know were the setting in Developer mode is, but if you can't find it there, maybe ddt4all should do the trick. Or better wait for the other guys to guide you better in Developer Mode.

Hello
If is possible to use that update for Renault Talisman?

Should be the same, so - Yes.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AOne.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 6 months ago #416

• snakeboots
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I'm new here. I have version 2.2.19.300 on my Kadjar with boot Version 4992. Is this a problem to upgrade to 3.3? Is 3.3 ok or is it better to try to ask my garage if they can make the upgrade to V7?

Thanks,

EDIT: I updated it yesteday and it's working perfect.
EDIT2 (06/10/2019) : Still working perfect. Even google voice is working perfect, just need to hold the voice button on the steering wheel for 5 sec. What a change with the R-link 2 software. My car had a upgrade, thanks to all the people who made this possible. 1000 times thank you and respect.

Last edit: by snakeboots.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 6 months ago #417

• revi
Same for me, made the transition through USB and it was quite quick. I got a few pictures also through the process and timestamps if anyone wants this.

A huge thank you to anyone who made it possible. Great upgrade! Now, let's stop the creaks on the dashboard and centre console...

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 6 months ago #418

• Rusu1985
Hello, I have a kadjar with version 2.2.15.703 I can upgrade to 3.3. with the files by forum?

I should point out that I cannot reach 2.2.19.300

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 5 months ago #419

• Thecorf1
hi all, new to the forum, ive done the update and debug however my nav now thinks i am in france (i am based in dundee scotland) is there a way to recalibrate my gps?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 5 months ago #420

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

hi all, new to the forum, ive done the update and debug however my nav now thinks i am in france (i am based in dundee scotland) is there a way to recalibrate my gps?

Wait a little bit in the open (sky must be clear over you, to "catch" the signal from the satellites). If this doesn't help it sounds more like hardware problem, not related to what you've done.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds