Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #487

• Karsten
  • Thank you received: 0
Danke.
Wo bekomme ich die Version 2..... her, auf dem Server von Renault über die Fahrgestellnummer, erhalte ich die Meldung:
"Kein Update notwendig / vorhanden"

Translation
Thank you.
Where can I get version 2 ..... from, on the Renault server via the chassis number, I get the message:
"No update necessary / available"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #488

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Can anyone on here help Karsten. He wants to go back to Version 2 and needs the files. It seems he did something wrong when upgrading to Version 3 and has lost a lot of functions. I speak pretty good German and I've told him to use a translation app but he's still sending in German. I don't know where he got his upgrade files from and I would have thought that he would have got help from the German Forum. We have quite a lot of members from that area (central Europe) who can probably help him better than I could. He has tried to get the Version 2 files from Toolbox (without success). Thanks, Patrick.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #489

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
See below link to file I used to downgrade from V3 to V2. I don't know his reasons for doing this but as always this is always done at the owners risk. I actually upgraded back to V3. If link does not work let me know as I do not upload files very often.

https://mega.nz/file/P1kiVA4I#-Ms3k6AI5JdR168JuLFKSeVIitkhXqTZt0e8-htSVJU
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #490

• ColinM
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I 'upgraded' to version 3 last year and had all kinds of problems that resulted in a black screen and needed the garage to recover. I've now got a partially functioning system with no parking sensors, no lane departure, no external temperature and a radio that can't be turned off without switching off the car and opening the door. I've tried rolling back to earlier software versions but I always get a message that says someting along the lines of 'This version has already been previously installed' and the install aborts. I've been waiting for a new version to be released so I can hopefully go forward and recover my lost functionality. Does anybody know what the current software release version is and the Boot version. Before the upgrade to 3.3.16.961 which I'm stuck on, I was on 7.0.24.161 and Boot version 5615. The garage are wanting to charge me almost £800 for a new R-Link2 system.
Renault Kadjar 2016 Dynamique S NAV DCi

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #491

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
The current software version depends on the age of your car. You said you were on V7 and "upgraded" to V3, I would not have thought that was possible as you were in effect downgrading. Normally we upgrade from V2 to V3. Many on here including myself have successfully upgraded from V2 to V3 although as I said it is at the owners risk.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #492

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Last version for V3 is 3.3.16.98x
I have it somwhere...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds