Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #505

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
That is the root cause of your problem... looks like somebody try to upgrade device to firmware 7.x unsuccessful (or downgraded original 7.x to lower version). Boot version for 2.x and 3.x is 4xxx.
So upgrade to 7.x (successful one) would help. Try to do that at authorized Renault garage.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #506

• ColinM
  • Thank you received: 0
I'll contact them today. Thank you for your help, I finally feel as though I'm making some progress.
Renault Kadjar 2016 Dynamique S NAV DCi

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #507

• slider
Hi, I have question to someone who updated from version 2.2.15.703 to 3.3.
1. Did someone have a problem with bluetooth connection on 2.2 and update fix that issue? (I have xiaomi: redmi note 4x, redmi note 5 pro and mi note 10) For this three mobiles bluetooth connection is unstable. Connecting and dissconnecting all the time so it's unusable. I can update to v7 in official garage but they don't give me 100% for success.
2. Second question, after update to v3 there is no problem to install unofficial newest map?
I am almost decided for update to v3 but if it won't fix bluetooth problems I will lost option to update v7 in service... Anyone had the same problem like in first question?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #508

• RichardZA
I have a Renault Megane 4 GT 1.6 2016 Plate, which is only 2.x on the rlink. I have been told from the South African Renault Service Departments they have not done this upgrade before and they can't do it cause of the hardware limitation of my rlink. I want to upgrade it to the 7.x version which can only be done via the renault service department, has anyone here successfully upgraded their 2016 plate megane,etc from rlink 2.x to 7.x?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #509

• Davila
Hello I have a 2015/16 Kadjar and also asked to upgrade to 7.0 but the Renault dealer told me it wasn’t possible, but after the hole Rlink when black that put all new and put the 7.0 the problem is on this version the speed volume sound( speed volume sound goes up and down) can’t be switch off.
So now for 5 months I am in battle with dealerships and Renault Switzerland.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #510

• slider

Hi, I have question to someone who updated from version 2.2.15.703 to 3.3.
1. Did someone have a problem with bluetooth connection on 2.2 and update fix that issue? (I have xiaomi: redmi note 4x, redmi note 5 pro and mi note 10) For this three mobiles bluetooth connection is unstable. Connecting and dissconnecting all the time so it's unusable. I can update to v7 in official garage but they don't give me 100% for success.
2. Second question, after update to v3 there is no problem to install unofficial newest map?
I am almost decided for update to v3 but if it won't fix bluetooth problems I will lost option to update v7 in service... Anyone had the same problem like in first question?

I will answer to myself. Today I've succesfull updated Rlink do 3.3. Bluetooth on mobiles works fine, voice commands too without any changes. I activated AA and it works fine, but If someone has cloned apps in Xiaomi mobiles will get error of AA after connection to the car. There are to options:
1. Delete cloned apps
2. Create second space and there have AA
I hope it will help someone. Now I am going to repleace old maps by a new ones.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds