Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #511

• acgunner
  • Thank you received: 2
Can’t help with the camera , but as for the sensors I had to make sure the rear sensors where the same set distance as the front , once I installed them on ddt4all the sensors worked fine again , I have a kadjar tho. But it worked for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #512

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
hi, all as everyone around I am looking to get AA on my kadjar 2016, now as I found out Renault dealer would possibly upgrade my rlink from 2.2.19.300 to 7.0 , but from what Renault support told me it won't activate AA, can anyone inform me if I would be able to get into debug menu myself after garage update it to 7.0 same way as on 3.3 version?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #513

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
There has been some success in activating AA via Developers Mode after an upgrade to V7 but it might have the bugs that V3 had such as voice control. Bear in mind when using DM that there are inherent risks of crashing the system so obviously be careful what you touch.

If you ever change to an IPhone that will not work.

My dealer told me that AA was not possible with V9, this is because the Firmware does not include it as an active item and the dealer does not go into Developers Mode, this is because it is as it says on the tin, DEVELOPERS Mode.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #514

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
hi, thanks a lot for you reply, so is any good to change it to v7 or better go to v3? also sorry to bother you, couls you also give me the link on how to install v3 as I found over 3 links with different software updates some with 600mb and some with 400mb so not sure wich one is right one, kadjar 2016 1.5d no bose system, thanks

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #515

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
My best advice is that if your Renault Dealer says they can install V7 go with that.

My reasoning behind this is that there have been issues with self-installation of V3 which will not be covered officially by any warranty. If your dealer when installing V7 brick your Rlink unit it will be down to them to replace the unit.

I believe that in the downloads section HERE , which I think is still available to members, will give you the information you require.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 10 months ago #516

• killerlaca
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello! Can you share me the firmware version 7.0.24.161. I would like to reflash my radio because my touch screen freez a lot of time and may it will be help.
Or how can I download?
Thanks

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds