Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 1 year 6 days ago #631

• emilio69
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, after a setup from v2 tu v3 the red line of the rear view camera is stuck to the bumper, is there a way with DDT4ALL to fix only the red line to be in front of the bumper. The car is Renault Kadjar 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 10 months 1 week ago #632

• Dannyh
Salutare. Pe kadjarul meu din 2015 am facut upgrade de la 2.2.19.300 la 3.3.16.961 pentru a putea activa Android Auto. Din pacate din Developer Mode nu se salveaza in "Present", iar cu ddt4all l-am activat, dar nici o schimbare. Am omis eu ceva? 

Translation by Admin
Howdy. On my Kadjar from 2015 I upgraded from 2.2.19.300 to 3.3.16.961 to be able to activate Android Auto. Unfortunately, in Developer Mode it is not saved in "Present", and with ddt4all I activated it, but no change. Did I miss something?

Please make all future posts in English only.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 7 months 1 hour ago #633

• andyh
hi i have a renault megane 4 2017 model but I've been told that there is no update for me from version 2.2.19.300 and i read that there was a way to update the software yourself if you can get the firmware but  I'm  new to updating the r link 2 and really dont want to crash my system.
Does anyone know how to do it and where i can download the software for it as ive looked back on this thread and can't find anything?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 6 months 1 week ago #634

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
There were never official update to 3.3.x You can do an unofficial update finding sorce on internet. The only official update was to 7.x directly but trough official Renault network. Oh, and there is a guy in Romania who can successfuly do upgrade, but you must send device to him.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds