Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Renault Kadjar Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

kadjar number 2... 2 years 9 months ago #1

• Fenlli
  • Fenlli's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Well, my trusty 17 reg Dynamique nav 1.5dci has gone today to webuyanycar.com - got a reasonable price actually.  And for the first time ever I am buying the same model again - which shows how much I have enjoyed driving the Kadjar.  This time I'm splashing out on a 2020 GT Line car.  Hoping that the ride on the19 inch wheels won't be too unsettling, and that I can work out how all the gizmo's operate!

So - if you are looking for a red 17 reg Dynamique Nav and see somewhere DV17... advertised for sale with 44,800 miles - buy it.  Pampered within an inch of its life, oil changes every 6,000 miles and parking sensors.  Now - why did I sell it again.... (my usual seller's remorse....)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kadjar number 2... 2 years 9 months ago #2

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
I also changed from Kadjar to Kadjar and like you, went for a GT Line. Very low mileage due to Lockdown but happy with my choice. Only (small) problem experienced so far was that the Central Display disappeared and this needed what I was told was a "hard reset" by the dealer.
Fuel economy greatly improved over the previous 1.2 petrol engine.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds