Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SAT NAV 4 years 6 months ago #1

• H10ELD
  • H10ELD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I took delivery of my Kadjar GT line in July 2019 and I am on a tour of North West Spain (Galicia) and have found out that there are large areas which are unmapped,
I have updated my inbuilt Sat Nav system twice and it has not improved in any way.
It is totally useless. Yet Here Maps (Nokia) , Google Maps and Apple Maps all have up to date mapping. I am having to rely on my iPhone to get reliable instructions .
Renault UK confirm I have the latest updates but are unable to say why their system is not fit for purpose when others are.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SAT NAV 4 years 6 months ago #2

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
I can't help you, I'm afraid but I can sympathise. I'm planning to take my Kadjar down to Portugal next year and I want to stay in a particular hotel in Viseu (north Portugal) which I have used for some years.
No matter which way I try, I can't find it within the "Points of Interest" and "Accommodation" list on the Sat Nav, which, like yours, is the latest (12.18). For now, I have used the Map option and highlighted where I think (hope) it is. Once I get there I will use the "where am I" option.
Less than impressive.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

SAT NAV 4 years 5 months ago #3

• Jetflyer
  • Thank you received: 0
Mmm, good old Tom Tom... it can't even find my house and I live in the UK, it says my street stops at the house next door. Iphone and Garmin can find it ok. I don't think it's really a Renault issue, just the crap 3rd party SatNav they use.

Last edit: by Jetflyer.

SAT NAV 4 years 5 months ago #4

• jean-renaud
  • Thank you received: 4
You could always use google maps or Waze on AA or CarPlay.
Nouveau (2019) Kadjar Black Édition, TCe 160 EDC FAP, Flame Red ( despite the edition name ).

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds