Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #1

• Gamezcdr
  • Gamezcdr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
What is the code for TMPS for Kadjar 1.2 TCE 2018 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #2

• sambec
  • Thank you received: 18
see the attachments these are generated codes for the programmable autel sensors both hex and dec

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamezcdr

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

see the attachments these are generated codes for the programmable autel sensors both hex and dec

Have you got the facilities to program the TMPS, if so can you dish the dirt as to how it is done and what is required in order to perform the task, please?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #4

• sambec
I bought the Autel Maxitpms pad and 4 autel programmable universal sensors, installed the software on my laptop then plugged the pad into the usb port.
firstly I took the pad and the laptop out to the car and held the pad near the original tyre valve and clicked on copy then programmed the new autel sensor and all was good.
I also used the create senor application to generate an ID for the 3 other sensors, then placed the new autel sensor on the pad and programmed it with the generated ID this also worked brilliantly.
after all the 4 new wheels had the sensors programmed and fitted to the car I went into the r-link tpms setting as initialised the new sensors and after about 5 miles all were found and the pressures were correct.
I did this 6 weeks ago and all is working no issues.
I have attached some photos of the pad etc.
sensors ebay.co.uk/itm/4PC-Autel-MX-Sensor-2in1-315MHz-433MHz-Universal-Programmer-Tire-Pressure-Sensor/183697846599?hash=item2ac53eb147:g:cJMAAOSw0ntcb6Ng
maxitpms pad ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Ship-Autel-MaxiTPMS-PAD-TPMS-Sensor-Accessory-Device-TPMS-Activation-Tool/362564058113?hash=item546a807c01:g:NGYAAOSwHxxccAhk&frcectupt=true

hope this helps.

This message has attachments images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Last edit: by sambec.

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #5

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I bought the Autel Maxitpms pad and 4 autel programmable universal sensors, installed the software on my laptop then plugged the pad into the usb port.
firstly I took the pad and the laptop out to the car and held the pad near the original tyre valve and clicked on copy then programmed the new autel sensor and all was good.
I also used the create senor application to generate an ID for the 3 other sensors, then placed the new autel sensor on the pad and programmed it with the generated ID this also worked brilliantly.
after all the 4 new wheels had the sensors programmed and fitted to the car I went into the r-link tpms setting as initialised the new sensors and after about 5 miles all were found and the pressures were correct.
I did this 6 weeks ago and all is working no issues.
I have attached some photos of the pad etc.
sensors ebay.co.uk/itm/4PC-Autel-MX-Sensor-2in1-315MHz-433MHz-Universal-Programmer-Tire-Pressure-Sensor/183697846599?hash=item2ac53eb147:g:cJMAAOSw0ntcb6Ng
maxitpms pad ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Ship-Autel-MaxiTPMS-PAD-TPMS-Sensor-Accessory-Device-TPMS-Activation-Tool/362564058113?hash=item546a807c01:g:NGYAAOSwHxxccAhk&frcectupt=true

hope this helps.

Thanks for that, I will look further when time permits and present it in an Article with you as the source if that is OK with you?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

TMPS OEM CODE ? 4 years 11 months ago #6

• sambec
i have attached some more information concerning the AUTEL SENSORS and Pad.

This message has attachments files.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds