• Page:

TOPIC:

Coronavirus COVID-19 4 years 3 weeks ago #7

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
There is a Tesco store in Hastings that let the NHS staff in first on Sunday, good on them, and then there was one hell of a massive, and I mean massive, queue outside for the other shoppers. The queue was so long that you would think they were waiting for some 'A' lister event and trying to get a prime position!

As for the company I work for, it looks like we will be closing for a period due to the medical issues of our clients, mostly TOG's, so I am on the road until and including Thursday, working from home Friday and then that is it, decision being made by the Directors tomorrow.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coronavirus COVID-19 4 years 3 weeks ago #8

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
As mentioned previously, I spend a large amount of time shopping for essentials. To this aim I have been getting up at 6 every morning, basically to fall in with the doors, and have found that the stores haven't started, or just started, to fill the shelves. I was under the impression that the Government were relaxing the rules re delivery and were allowing night deliveries. Logistics is one of the major problems. Why can't the stores deliver during the night so that some staff can start earlier to fill up the shelves. This morning I walked into the local Tesco at 6.30 (opens at 6) and was told I would have to wait one and a half hours for bread as it hadn't arrived yet. Luckily they had started to fill up the milk. The rest of the store looked exactly as it had been left last night (looked like it had been looted). Tomorrow I'll have a lie in 'til 7.30ish. Joy!
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Last edit: by PatWar.

Coronavirus COVID-19 4 years 3 weeks ago #9

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Well, all my essential out and about works finished yesterday, working from home today then that is it for the foreseeable future.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06

Coronavirus COVID-19 4 years 2 weeks ago #10

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
First week of Furlough Leave out of the way, I have been told we could be out of action for anything from 3 weeks to 3 months!!
It would be nice if I have already had a mild form of the virus then, in theory, it would be safe for me to work in customer houses again.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds