• Page:

TOPIC:

Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #1

• PatWar
  • PatWar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
HI all, yesterday I ordered a new Renault Captur S-Edition TCE130 Manual with all the bells and whistles. I have been told to expect delivery around the 21st of this month so I have been running around today trying to arrange for the Kadjar to be collected otherwise I will have two cars in front of the house. I haven't got any real gripes with the Kadjar it has never let me down but my wife is partially disabled and was having more and more difficulty getting in and out. The car was just too big for her. Anyway she tried the Captur out and finds it easier all round. I have finally gone down the Motability route so I could let my hair down with regard to specs (Desert Orange with Black roof paintwork, 9.3 inch Easylink Infotainment, front and rear sensors, reversing camera, you name it). As I said before, if it had been left to me I would have replaced the Kadjar with another one but its no longer a cheap car and apart from which the spectre of the dreaded RLink 2 clouds everything. As soon as it arrives and I've driven it a couple of days I'll take some photos and post my impressions. I'll more than likely be staying on this forum popping up now and then with my opinions if its something that I know something about. It's a good crowd on here and I feel really at home. Write to you soon, Patrick
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by PatWar.

Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #2

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
hope you will enjoy and be happy with new car and would be handier to your wife, best of luck

Re:Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #3

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
The new Capture looks incredibly good.
Awesome design. I hope it meets all your expectations and I'll be waiting impatiently for your experience with it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #4

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
hope you will enjoy it, it is very beautiful car!!nice motor too!

Last edit: by gsa1967.

Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #5

• PatWar
  • PatWar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Well I picked up the new car yesterday afternoon and have only driven about 30 miles since. First impressions: very positive, looks great, drives great, and the 9.3 inch Easy Link Infotainment is a joy. I'll be delving into the system in detail in the next few days and when the weather improves (pouring at the moment) will take a few pics and post. I have noticed the difference in size and it will take some getting used to. I still have my Kadjar, it's not getting picked up til next Tuesday and I have til then to get it fully emptied of stuff and also valeted. Wife is also very happy. Just a point: It uses Wifi for over-the-air updates! No more back and forth - Joy.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Next car ordered! 3 years 6 months ago #6

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
The better half is looking at replacing her current 2015 Captur, will be a bargain for whoever buys it to with only around 7000 miles on the clock, be interesting to hear your views on the new model over the coming months
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Last edit: by duracel3634.
  • Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds