Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #1

• Lee1
  • Lee1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I have 2016 Renault kadjar when ever we have DAB on it keeps loosing the signal, I have noticed others having the same issue, has anyone fount out what the problem is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Which version of RLink do you have?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #3

• Lee1
Hi there I think it's r-link version 2

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Sorry, you need to be a little more specific as there was a small glitch on an early version having said that, no guarantee this relates to your problem.

Additionally, is it one particular station, we won't hold it against you if it is a station we never listen to :)
On a personal note, I have Gold UK on most of the time, in SE England, and I get signal loss in certain areas pretty much all the time. Occasionally it is worse, depending on the weather, in the same areas.

This does not appear to be unique to the Kadjar as I have a works vehicle that the issues are replicated in, not a Renault vehicle
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #5

• NYT
Same issue with the gentleman who posted this. Often loss of signal as compared to my previous car driving in the same area. RLink version: 2.2.19.300.

Loss of signal 3 years 5 months ago #6

• Lee1
Thanx, The software on it is 22,19,300. And usually when I'm driving I have heart on after about 5,10,min it comes up with loss of signal I change the station to magic, or capital and the same happens, and then other times it will go of and as soon as I change it to another one it usually comes on, but surely this can't be right. I took it into Renault a couple of times and thay said there's nothing thay can do now and to contact Renault uk. The service guy really wasn't interested and just wanted to get rid of me.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds