Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Which model came first 4 years 10 months ago #7

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello tynesider, the 2018 brochure that I uploaded shows "Individual Accessories" and "Accessory Packs" (Page 28?) At the bottom of the page it adds: "Accessories are fitted post-production.." which I assume means after the car has left the factory? So Renault Dealers fit them? Seems a bit daft for the factory to fit (say) regular pedals and a dealer to take them off & fit "Sports" ones? I've never asked for a retro-fit, but others on here must have? Renault garages ought to know though....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which model came first 4 years 10 months ago #8

• tynesider
  • tynesider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi John Yes agree with you and I wonder if any members have bought and fitted these for the front grill :neutral:
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Which model came first 4 years 10 months ago #9

• tynesider
  • tynesider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Opps missed connection at the end Hi John Yes agree with you and I wonder if any members have bought and fitted these for the front grill :neutral:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Kadjar-Front-Center-Grill-Chrome-Trim-7pcs/323441337901?hash=item4b4e9b262d:g:CSAAAOSwQDdbmE~m
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Which model came first 4 years 10 months ago #10

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26

Hi tynesider, "old" model is the wrong description. Pre "facelift" is better. There is hardly any difference between the two, the main thing in my opinion is the new 1.3 engine, and you have it.

You are bang on there, not enough to worry about getting an older one provided discounts were made. Realise the OP has the facelift car so just applies to anyone who bought at the time without realising a revamp was just around the corner.

This is one of the major benefits of forums like ours, to make prospective buyers aware that halding of for a few weeks for a new edition car is worthwhile or even if the dealer has informed them of this. I know many dealers don't as they want to shift old group stock first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tynesider

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds