Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

More Questions 4 years 3 months ago #7

• davidmcevoy@outlook.com
  • davidmcevoy@outlook.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the 19" wheels but they are all the same pressure according to the door sil.

I deflated tyres and notice significant feel to the steering now so that is good.

Steering still does not turn back to centre on its own though, only goes to 11/1 O'clock positions. Is that normal or do I need garage to adjust/fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by davidmcevoy@outlook.com.

More Questions 4 years 2 months ago #8

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Correct tyre pressures are 2.3 bar front and 2.1 bar rear cold... it’s the same for all tyre sizes 16-17-19 you will notice it can go up to 2.5 or 2.6 in warmer wether and having driven for a while... if you have been running at 3.2 wow when cold that’s insane

Re:More Questions 4 years 2 months ago #9

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I'm with 17s and set all 4 to 2,3 bar when cold. Early in the morning, they show up to be 2.2, on the highway rise to 2.4 (2.5).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

More Questions 4 years 2 months ago #10

• JC
  • Thank you received: 8
Do not forget to check when tyres are cold makes quite a difference if they are hot

More Questions 4 years 2 months ago #11

• davidmcevoy@outlook.com
  • davidmcevoy@outlook.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Yeah the garage had obviously set the tyre pressure wrong or possibly the previous owner and the garage didn't check. 3 bar is a generic setting for most cars so not surprised. It has certainly made a huge difference to the drive of the car, I found it was wandering towards the centre of the road before, not it seems to be a load better.

I do notice my steering wheel does not fully return to centre when going round a bend and releasing though, is this the same on other peoples cars and something I should expect or do I need to get garage to look at it.

Cheers for the info everyone!

More Questions 4 years 2 months ago #12

• pedro55
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
This is my second attempt in replying to this topic.....being a new member....managed to loose the whole post.:(
Breifly...the steering "should" return to near 12 o'clock positon whilst driving.
The exeption being at slow speeds ie parking etc,where some gentle assitance may be required.
Having had a 2016 Kadjar (not the GT Line though) for 4 years without any problems.

Our current new Kadjar has some serious steering problems....which I shall write about in another post to avoid hijacking this topic
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidmcevoy@outlook.com

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds