Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Member, new car 4 years 1 month ago #1

• monkey
  • monkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Just registered on forum, picked up my Kadjar Iconic petrol after trading my diesel Captur against it. Never been far enough to comment fully but all good so far commuting to work.
One thing maybe someone can help with, when I first collected the media screen displayed half active current maps and half radio station details.
I managed to lose this already pressing my way around the options, how do I get this back so it defaults to this on start up?

Looking forward to contributing, best wishes, monkey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member, new car 4 years 1 month ago #2

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
There are actually 4 screens which you can access by swiping the screen left to right (or right to left)
Above the screen you will see 4 little white dots which signify which screen you're on. The one you describe is usually screen 2 (the second one from the left)
Try swiping horizontally and you should get back to screen 2.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

New Member, new car 4 years 1 month ago #3

• monkey
Thanks for quick reply! Sorted now, took me forever to get used to the Captur medianav so can see me struggling with this system.
All part of the fun finding way round a new car:)

New Member, new car 4 years 3 weeks ago #4

• monkey
I'm having trouble getting the R link to recognise any phonebook contacts, I can manually dial numbers no problems, also Bluetooth music from the phone. Contacts are saved to device, in fact everything was fine 2 weeks ago on the Captur medianav system, just got round to trying the phone with R link on this new car. The phone is obviously paired and is recognized on the screen with a message confirming connection, just doing my head in why it won't recognise my phonebook.
This is simple Nokia android phone 4g, the smartphone icon on the R link isn't illuminated, that's the only visible possible problem. Sorry but I'm not very techi when it comes to phone technology and have searched for possible solution, any help really appreciated. Kind regards, monkey

New Member, new car 4 years 2 weeks ago #5

• monkey
Fixed issue by disconnecting phone and switching off WiFi. Maybe their was an issue with picking up house WiFi being so close, I don't know. Anyway reconnected without WiFi enabled, updated contacts and all is good! One more thing off my 'how do I' list of many.

New Member, new car 4 years 2 weeks ago #6

• Edc1
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, do you get all contacts uploaded?

In my case some contacts are not available when I sync with Android 9 phone. When I use phone with Abdojd 6 then I get all contacts

Thanjs
2019 Iron Blue - GT line Blue dCi 115 Manual Diesel

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds