Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DAB RADIO RECEPTION / SIGNAL LOSS 3 years 9 months ago #7

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Time to test your warranty I think, get the Rlink unit replaced if you can.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DAB RADIO RECEPTION / SIGNAL LOSS 3 years 9 months ago #8

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Device is not broken... for this particular reason is a technote, which just explain the situation and not predict replacement of device...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

DAB RADIO RECEPTION / SIGNAL LOSS 3 years 9 months ago #9

• Puggers
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a Dec 2017 Kadjar and I also have problems with the DAB radio losing the signal. I (try to) listen to Classic FM in the East Devon area and I have to say that this is the worst radio I have ever had in a car in nearly 60 years of motoring. Not only does the DAB signal disappear but the FM signal for the same station does exactly the same! I ran several Land Rover Discoverys and Freelanders in this area for the 20 years prior to buying this car and all those radios (FM) worked perfectly. I have now given up listening to this rubbish piece of equipment and have a memory stick with my CDs on it. This is a pity because I like the car just wish they had put in a decent radio that actually picked up a radio signal!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds