Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #1

• acgunner
  • acgunner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
can i downgrade my r-link2 back to its original 2.2 software ?? ive put 9.9 upgrade into it, and its not working as it should !! safe to say dont try this update on a 2016 kadjar...any help on downgrade be very very helpful or its back to renault i go £££££ 95 quid to reconfigure your system please !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
First question... How did you do upgrade from 2.2.19.300 to 9? Did you do upgrade to V7 first at authorised garage and then to V9?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #3

• acgunner
hello. i upgraded the 2.2 software first online myself through the renault easy connect site, then had issues with echo,s while on a phone call, and bad reception from the dab and fm radio, and rlink store not connecting ect, little niggles really but im a bit OCD and wanted things working as they should, so decided to upgrade to 3.3 ..still had same problems so decided to try the 9.9 update which i also downloaded online and installed by myself. but thats stopped all sound through speakers and various other issues,.. so when im trying to reinstall the original software it says you cant install older software ect

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #4

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

hello. i upgraded the 2.2 software first online myself through the renault easy connect site, then had issues with echo,s while on a phone call, and bad reception from the dab and fm radio, and rlink store not connecting ect, little niggles really but im a bit OCD and wanted things working as they should, so decided to upgrade to 3.3 ..still had same problems so decided to try the 9.9 update which i also downloaded online and installed by myself. but thats stopped all sound through speakers and various other issues,.. so when im trying to reinstall the original software it says you cant install older software ect

there were a downgrade link somewhere, I am comming with same question as PatWar , how did you upgrade from 2.2 to 9?

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #5

• acgunner
Downloaded the 9.9 software and installed as normal

renault kadjar r-link2 downgrade ?? 3 years 6 months ago #6

• acgunner
Using a usb stick

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds