Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #13

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Well, It's more simple, than explained. You just need a FAT32 USB stick and the Folder and file in it. There's no need to be empty or whatever. You can have your files in it. The motor doesn't need to be running. Just press the Start button, for the power to be on. Then go to Multimedia/Settings/Photos and plug in the USB or remove and insert it if it was already in. The 1+12 clicks and the Debug mode appears. I've allowed the movies on the go. Turned the Degrees readings for the Aircon On, but didn't like it and switched it Off. If you have a Bosse, you can enable the volume to speed  auto adjustment.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #14

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Did you try DW (distance warning)?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #15

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And actualy works Androidauto, Carplay and phone mirroring? As I read, devices with 2.2.x and 3.3.x are physicali different (different specifications, for Androidauto version of Android must be 5.x and on 2.2 is 4.0.4...)
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #16

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I think, for Distance Warning, I'm supposed to have a radar fitted, but I don't. So will not even try :) My unit is V.3, so I have Android Auto by default.  I don't think there is a way for installing it on V.2 units... yet.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #17

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well playing with developer mode I conclude 2 important things... 
a. You can enable/disable functions and also define presence in menus of device only for those which are matter of device (like video restriction, variable loudness, showing climate control)
b. All other is yust a presence on R-Link 2 menus and must be also enabled on UHC trough dd4all and OBD2...
i.e. I have a radar and enabling DW (distance warning) just show option in menu. If I enable function and turn it ON shortly after that change status from ON to OFF. Also ionisator... so there is still something miss beside that I hsve corespond hardware...

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 7 months ago #18

• r00tsecurity
  • Thank you received: 6
hi,

I am still looking for welcome screen RS animation. I am not sure whether it can be done via Developer Mode or not! 
(I don't have OBD2 connection cable)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds