Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #79

• Buder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Robertp
Rlink 2 developer mode and upgrade from V2.2x to V3.3x are two different things (and we discuss this in the wrong topic). You cannot upgrade R-LINK 2 without direct access to its USB ports. 

"And yet so clever and not figure out how to do this remote... And solution is so simple... I decide I will not register on Romanian forum to explain..." is arrogant. We can live without your explanations pretty well. Meanwhile tens of Renault cars are upgraded from V2.2x to V3.3x with this guy procedure.
Again, you do not understand and I have no time to teach you! At this moment for upgrade direct access to USB ports is mandatory. 

A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.

When Slovenia will contribute with a breakthrough I will be glad to recognize your merits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #80

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Just one more thing... what Is my benefit upgrading If I never used, use or will use Android phone? 
Thanks’!
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #81

• Buder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So you are not really interested about this subject you just want to be "against"! It is funny!
Benefit?
For me it is simple: I just want to have something you don't have and you cannot get. :)

Last edit: by Buder.

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #82

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh dear

I am not against it... But as I understand the meaning of Kadjar's users forum we should share that kind of stuff... Well on German and Italian forum certainly does. 
And to comfort you... AOne help me a lot and most important free of charge. I obtain WiFi OBD2 module, same copy of DDT4ALL as guys in Romania, carefully read all guides which are online for free and for sure I will not charge other fellows to do tweaks... First I will do changes on my car, of course.
And If I develop such a great app like student you mention I for surly put it on market with normal price and basic instructions. And from my experience most of customers will buy that app, find it is difficult anyway and order a service. Plus would be to spread know-how in other parts of Old Country to opponent Renault. Belive me, there will be enough for all, when voice would reach authorised dealers and they direct potential customers to that service...

But this is my opinion, my point of view and I am not against any and develop. 

Ave
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #83

• Buder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You do not remember but some time ago I sent you the link to download for free a copy of DDT4ALL. You asked me to download it for you and sent to your mail. Yes, right! At that moment I understood you have nothing to do with internet or IT. My advice to you is just wait for a easier solution or go to a professional. Do not play with DDT4ALL - you do not have the skills and you can brick the R Link!

I suspect you have something with Romanians! :) This is OK! I can accept this! Otherwise why you do not talk about the prices asked by the guy from Belgium for upgrade?!? You know that he is also asking potential clients to see him in Belgium?!?!

So, you want something for free but when you will have the application you will "put it on market with normal price". It is a good idea! I will buy it once and than I will put it on internet for free. I am sure you do not understand how you can protect your app for illegal distribution! Maybe with as simple registration codes (verified online once) or simple registration with revocable keys, verified online frequently or encrypted key that holds a portion of program algorithm (can't just skip over the check - it has to be run for the program to work). Never mind I am loosing my time like the first time when I explained you again and again that an e-mail attachment is limited and it is easier to download it directly from that ftp site.

Life is too short. This is my last answer to you. And again, please, please, let me - talk about the topic!!!!!!!!!

Rlink 2 developer mode 5 years 4 months ago #84

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello

yes, you sent me a DL link, I remember now. And also remember asking you to send me torrent link (or they were RapidShare DL links) for latest Dialogys and you for some reason start to talk about FTP...  then I share all interesting public working Dialogys over public cloud... and also remeber all your anger (on old forum) against Kadjar, R-Link and Kadjar... But never then less, yes, stick to the topic... what I have with Romanians? Except that they blow some ATM time to time, do skimming and frauds with credit cards, robbs travelers on highway rests, nothing. :)
I know, this is not fair and polite, but you ask and push. 
To topic. Can you describe the process of upgrade? Can you predict why he need your VIN, where he get source? To continue technical debate. What other dunctionalities did you enable?

I am pretty sure you smart to figure out why and how...  :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buder

Last edit: by Robertp.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds