Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Article 5 years 5 months ago #7

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Basically the law is not quite clear. It depends on the policeman who stops you. They can fine you couple of thousand euros if it's not their happy day. The thing is you are not allowed to film other people without their agreement (the reason, there is no Google Street View in Austria). You can argue, you're not publishing your shootings anywhere and it may pass. But if you upload a movie, involving other people and their property, you're in big trouble. Aside from that, many insurance companies, basically in East Europe (in Russia for example) are requesting dash cams in order to verify accidents, otherwise, you're not getting compensation. Funny world, isn't it?
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Article 5 years 5 months ago #8

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Ahh, now I understand, Grey area then.

We have a similar issue in the UK relating to Street View. When we look at Street View and there are people in shot their heads are out of focus. House Numbers and Names are mostly obscured  which is a real pain when I'm trying find the property I am going to work at the next day.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds