Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #7

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Tin hat on time;

The French hate us, and also most of europe too at present, no way do we get competitive prices regardless of whether we can afford it or otherwise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #8

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Come on, you know that is not a fact... In country, where an average monthly salary is less than 600 EUR you will sell exactly nothing with prices for western countries... and jet, you know exactly that in countries where economics is good you can afford higher prices. That's all. 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #9

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
What do you mean by "you can afford it"??? In Bulgaria the average salary after taxes is 500-600 euro. On top of that, the food, clothes and stuff like that are more expensive and with poorer quality (yes, you read that right, as I spend a few months a year in Bulgaria and most of the other time in Austria and Italy). The Kadjar costs 1-2K euro less in Bulgaria, but all the timing intervals are shorter (by a lot) and that's understandable, cause our fuel is junk, the roads are terrible and the air is so polluted and dusty, that I change my filters and oil every 6 months. That's not required by the dealer - that's my choice. Be my guest and spend some time at my home country. You'd be glad you're only a guest and run like hell. If you think Europe hates you and if you feel screwed- don't. You're very far from that. Be happy for living in the better part of the continent (and in my opinion, the cheaper one, if we put on the table all the pros and cons. Just as an example- think of how much money we spend on healthcare amd how much money the business looses from that, having in mind the living conditions. I can go through all aspects of life with examples like that).
PS: As far as I know, the TPMS sensors on Kadjars after May '17 are different type and cost half the price of the previous ones...
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #10

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Aone

my previous country was your neighbour... Direct... On old forum I had a conversation with Buder (Romania)... We found out that his comparable Kadjar to mine was cheaper at least for 2-3k than main (Slovenija), mine was cheaper for 2k than comparable in Germany and consequently at least 3k cheaper than in UK... (I checked then list-prices on web).
About everything else I agree with you...  Bulgaria is nice country, pitty that is so f**** as you said...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #11

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
My guess is, the vehicles for the British market are 1-2K euro more expensive, because of the traffic direction (right side), which requires more modifications for a smaller market and the effort can't be split between the vehicles produced....

Actually, all the southern and eastern countries are few levels lower in standard of living, then the west and the north and it's not dew to the politicians as it is because of the people and their mentality and attitude to life. For example, I feel totally at home in Italy. They're so close as people, language pronunciation and attitude to as, I was totally shocked. That's why I love Italy and spend every weekend there. Opposite to that, Austrians are way too cold, straight forward and far from our attitude to life (but they are more smart and quick-witted). If it was possible to grow and educate a generation with characteristics taking the best from both words, it would be awesome. I've not been to Britain and the United States, but im starting to thing, they're such type of people :D 
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

TPMS 5 years 3 months ago #12

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
What does the last sentence mean I can see thing was meant tto be think. But please explain the rest .. king regards

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds