Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rlink2 2.2 to 3.3 and android auto 4 years 9 months ago #7

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
While I completely agree you should be warned about these issues I'd like to add they are both quite insignificant. The reverse guidelines issue is the lines are just slightly misaligned because the update firmware is actually from Megane, where the reverse camera is positioned differently. The guidelines themselves can be adjusted to the proper position with ddt4all software, but even without this adjustment the camera and parking sensors are fully operational and usable.

As for the voice control I don't have this issue on my car after updating to 3.3, not only that but I find google assistant (from the android auto suite) is so much better for voice control than the built-in feature (and it is activated from the same button on the steering wheel too).

I really think the android auto feature alone is so worth the upgrade, I'd do it even if there were more serious issues.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rlink2 2.2 to 3.3 and android auto 4 years 9 months ago #8

• karl70
  • karl70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
thanks boyko for that clarification , sounds like is a viable option. In all honestly i was wondering if there was a legitimate way to accomplish it. I dont want to do anything thats likely to invalidate my warranty and I wouldn't know where to start with that. But in a cpl of years when my warranty expired that might be worth looking at again,
Signature s nav bose Nov 2016 model, currently at 7500 miles. 1.2 petrol, glacier white, R-link2 Version: 2.2.19.300

Rlink2 2.2 to 3.3 and android auto 8 months 2 weeks ago #9

• andyh
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi i have renault megane 2017 mk4 with r link software 2.18 but when i go to the website for updates it says that there is no update so I was trying to findĀ  a way to possibly update myself to a newer version such as 3.3.
If anyone can help with this or possibly provide a link i would be very grateful

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds