Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Auto Wipe Replacement Pad Fitting (and Lane Departure/Auto Headlights) 3 years 4 months ago #7

• Redkadj
  • Thank you received: 10
When we had our screen replaced by (I think) Auto Windscreens they had the equipment to recalibrate the sensors. They had trouble with the first screen they tried as it was a pattern one and had to replace it with a Renault branded one. Check if your screen is smooth where the shaded area is at the top, if not you will always have trouble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Auto Wipe Replacement Pad Fitting (and Lane Departure/Auto Headlights) 3 years 4 months ago #8

• tonymc
  • tonymc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for that. I've managed to contact the original seller (who was closed yesterday), and they have said they will arrange for one of the windscreen fitters they know to come and repair it - fingers crossed.

Auto Wipe Replacement Pad Fitting (and Lane Departure/Auto Headlights) 3 years 4 months ago #9

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
I believe when you disconect sensor you must reprogram UCH that there is no sensor and wipers will operate like normal with adjustable interval.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds