Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Various electrical quirks 2 years 6 months ago #1

• Pentris
  • Pentris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
I have a 2019 Kadjar 1.3Tce 140 GT Line edc auto. I have been getting various quirky electrical issues. Wipers come on when it is not raining and will not go off until engine switched off and restarted. Headlights come on in normal daylight on auto position and will not go off without physically switching them off. Blind spot lights come on in heavy rain (no the sensors are not dirty) Finally this year we have had the 'keycard battery low' warning come up three times despite changing both keyfob batteries in between warnings. These batteries should last for a couple of years, not 3 months and especially when rarely used. I have spoken this morning to an owner of a Nissan Qashqai and he told me this sort of issue is not uncommon in those models which have mostly the same electrics as Renault.
Does anyone else get these undesirable quirks from their cars?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Various electrical quirks 2 years 6 months ago #2

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
i dont know about the others you say, but the cartkey in a 1.2 petrol 2018 model , have the same problem. the duracell battery from the factory least 1 year. all the others max 6 months. the 2 renata one month.
it doesnt matter if you have it work so much the car. the key works and sent signals. because of the covid last year i had only 4000 km in the car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gsa1967.
  • Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds