Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Removal of the rear RHS outer light unit on a 2019 Kadjar 2 years 5 months ago #1

• martin-s
  • martin-s's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, need your help on a couple of things.
Like a muppet I reversed into a tree the other week and managed to pop out half of the lens on the RHS outer light unit on my 2019 Kadjar.
How can I remove the light unit ready to fit a new one - I've removed the two screws and the black cover in the boot groove, managed to partially move the light out but it's very tight at the other end of the light unit, am I missing an additional clip or screws ????

Also, anyone know where I can get a new light unit from without paying through the nose.

Thanks in advance .

MArtin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Removal of the rear RHS outer light unit on a 2019 Kadjar 2 years 5 months ago #2

• andywilliams1187
  • Thank you received: 1
If you have removed the outer screws and the black cover in the boot grove, there is a piece you need to turn/pull. Once out the light will pull out but needs a bit of pulling. 

Best place for a replacement is somewhere like ebay or a local salvage yard - if lucky can pick them up for around £30-40 but expect to pay up to £100  

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Removal of the rear RHS outer light unit on a 2019 Kadjar 2 years 4 months ago #3

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
2019 has different lights… all LED and turn signal on boths elements… rear light and rear fog light are in same element on bumper. 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds