Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Jerky start 4 years 6 months ago #13

• robt
  • robt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Iced_Blue, I have spoken to my local Renault dealer whose technician said it's fine. I had an online conversation with the Renault helpline, might as well have talked to my neighbour's dog.
As another example of their "help" I have been in conversation with them about updating my maps since 27 June 2019, still no progress. The R-Link 2 just does not want to update my UK mapping, however I do have the latest maps for Croatia!!
Let us know how you get on and if you need any backup correspondence for Renault.
Rob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jerky start 4 years 6 months ago #14

• iced_blue
Hi Robt,

My car was given a 'software update' to try and sort the 'accelerator delay' (I'm sure they did the same thing at the service in may).

It drove alright on the way home but I believe it did the same thing for a few weeks in May too...

I'll keep an eye on it though it doesn't fill me with confidence to drive however we will see!

My R link does some funky stuff but usually use android auto so not sure if that's updated will have to check when I use the car that could be an issue too?

Thanks!

Jerky start 3 years 2 months ago #15

• robt
  • robt's Avatar Topic Author
Hi All, my Kadjar went in last week for a safety recall. Whilst Renault dealer had it I asked them to look at the auto gearbox again because of the very jerky starting away and difficut to smoothly park. They did software updates to the fuel injection and the gearbox and gave me back a completely different car!
I advise anyone with the auto box to get along to your dealer asap and get it updated.

Rob.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds