Shedder101 resignation 5 years 3 months ago #1

• Shedder101
  • Shedder101's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • be at piece with your god
  • Thank you received: 76
Hi Everyone 

as you know i  for some reason was made an administrator of this wonderful form, and i thank Duracell for all his help giving me the opportunity to use the forum for my voice.

but the time as come for me to step down as Admin and move to the back seat where i can become far more annoying "are we there yet" 

thank you all for your support and i wish you all safe and fun motoring and ask you to help Duracell in the future to develop the site and some of your time and input.

Dynamique Nav 1.5 dCi 110 EDC Auto A nice Blue one

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: barracuda1, PatWar, terryp, Stevieboy, squilly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Shedder101.

Shedder101 resignation 5 years 3 months ago #2

• barracuda1
  • Thank you received: 17
Sad to see you go as admin m8, but pleased to see you will still be here.  I have to hand my car back by March 5th, but have set the wheels in motion for an appeal...but thats another story.

Stay safe  m8  :-)

Michael
DynamiqueNav 1.5 Flame Red January 2017 66 Reg

Shedder101 resignation 5 years 3 months ago #3

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi Everyone 

as you know i  for some reason was made an administrator of this wonderful form, and i thank Duracell for all his help giving me the opportunity to use the forum for my voice.

but the time as come for me to step down as Admin and move to the back seat where i can become far more annoying "are we there yet" 

thank you all for your support and i wish you all safe and fun motoring and ask you to help Duracell in the future to develop the site and some of your time and input.

Shame to see you take a back seat but fully understand your reasons as per our communications last night and today.
You will, of course, be welcomed back should you have a change of heart at a later date.
Stay in touch......
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shedder101

Shedder101 resignation 5 years 3 months ago #4

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Shedder, we didn't get off to the most amicable starts on the forum but it's thanks to you that things held together and still exist today.

I recall from some earlier posts that you have become somewhat disillusioned with the Kadjar, maybe as admin you feel unable to fully express these issues but don't walk away, the pro's and cons should be aired.
After 2.5 years I've actually grown to accept the Kadjar with it's minor warts, the UK dealerships, another issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shedder101, Gwyn

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds