Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

drivers door window lock 3 years 8 months ago #1

• iang74
  • iang74's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, is it normal that activating the window lock on the drivers door prevents not only the rear passenger windows from being opened from their respective door controls but the front passenger also cannot open their window? Only need to use it to stop my 3 year old opening his window, but it frustrates my partner, which in turn frustrates me because I get the earache from her! Is there any way to override it so the driver activated lock only prevents the rear windows from being opened? thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

drivers door window lock 3 years 7 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Depends of the plate... Pre FL Kadjars (2015-2019) has Qashqai (Japanese crap) power windows & door lock system and this is normal. They evn has just driver side window equipped with one touch system... in current model there is standard Renault system... as I understand.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds