Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #1

• GordonM
  • GordonM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello - it's me agan and I really do not know how to go about this! Was in main dealer today and asked them why I could not get the speed camera alerts like my old Peugeot which worked off GPS I think.

They told me to go home and go into R-Links on my PC and download to a usb. I went on the link and registered for it with my Kadjar but it came up with two - R. Link 1 and R-Link2!
It also mentioned Coyote ( someone on the site told me about that) at a cost of £96?
I have got most of the things I want already on my control screen - but is this Link 1 or 2?
I have set up the screen for bleeps when going too fast and that works but think is just the camera picking up signs and not specifically speed camera.
Inserted a usb but no download box - or is it all in Coyote whatever link I have on my 19 plate S modelKadjar.

Thanks for your continued help
Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Follow this link : R-Link Store
Register, log in and there are video tutorials. We're all with "R-Link2" - that's the name of the multimedia unit in the car.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GordonM

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #3

• GordonM
Thank you so much AOne - I understand now! It was just the Link 1 or 2 I did not understand. Have just logged in and I will go through the tutorial tomorrow.
Regards
Gordon

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #4

• GordonM
Thanks AOne - I have gone through all the videos and understand now how to update the system with a usb but just one thing before I go ahead and do this.

I looked in my R-Link 2 on my PC and it gave a list of all the items purchased and the dates. Some were now inactive as dates had passed but the previous owner must have purchased these two as they have a green 'active' mark against them?

TomTom Traffic
Coyote Series V2

These seem to be the ones I want for my Speed Camera alerts. So - if they are shown as already on the car system what screen do I go into to find them please?

Thanks again

Gordon

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #5

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Coyote is a system that is used for traffic information provided by other uses reporting thing through the system. If you are UK based it hasn’t caught on. It is mostly a European system.
Personally I’d save my money.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GordonM

What are R-Links on my new Kadjar - how to download. Please help! 3 years 4 months ago #6

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Coyote is a system that is used for traffic information provided by other uses reporting thing through the system. If you are UK based it hasn’t caught on. It is mostly a European system.
Personally I’d save my money.

It's the same Nothing at least in Central and Eastern Europe. A noncense :D Maybe it works in France.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds