Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking at getting a 2016 1.5 dCi Signature Nav EDC Diesel Automatic 1 year 6 months ago #1

• hlee86
  • hlee86's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all

As the title says, i'm looking to get a 2016 Kadjar with 56k on the clock. I thought the Kadjar got decent reviews from mainstream car review sites like carbuyers/carwow etc. But then i asked about it in reddit uk car and basically got 100% negative feedback, suggesting not to touch a Renault Kadjar at all.

Seeing as this is a Renault Kadjar forum, I want to know what you guys opinion is on the car having owned it for however long you've had it. Why so much hate for it on reddit?

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking at getting a 2016 1.5 dCi Signature Nav EDC Diesel Automatic 1 year 5 months ago #2

• imran1nazir
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi TIA

I have owned Kadjars since 2019 and in my opinion they are the best SUV for value and money.  The 1.5 dci engine is probably one of the best and its reassuring to know that the same engine was being used by Mercedes in their A class.

Looking at getting a 2016 1.5 dCi Signature Nav EDC Diesel Automatic 1 year 5 months ago #3

• Renaultidea
  • Thank you received: 1
You're looking at getting a smooth, very economical car that a lot of people have been very happy with (myself included). I'm surprised to hear that there are broadly negative reviews on reddit.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds