Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Advice please Kadjar missing DAB radio 10 months 4 days ago #1

• sueholistic
  • sueholistic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I bought a 2019 Kadjar GT line last Sept. It was sold as having a dab radio. I’ve been back to the service dept 3 times since then where they having been trying t fix th problem. They finally ordered a new radio and receiver. I’ve been waitng 6 months for this to arrive. I took he car in yesterday and left it there and they have just called say that my model does not have dab although on the two previous visits they said it should have. The manger has just sad it was a mistake. I’ve had a look online and some 2019 model were sold without dab but Renault had said these should be used as showroom models and then sold at a discounted price with the customer being informed.
I was not informed and was told that it did have dab and wasn’t  discounted. The manger has offered me a free service but I am not happy. 
Any thoughts please.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advice please Kadjar missing DAB radio 9 months 1 day ago #2

• Yamazaki
I have a 2019 GT line and mine has got DB radio so I think you should get in touch with Renault and ask them why yours does not have it

Advice please Kadjar missing DAB radio 9 months ago #3

• sueholistic
  • sueholistic's Avatar Topic Author
It’s taken them 10 months but the dealer Glyn Hopkin have found that my car does not have the dab as sold/advertised. Renault have confirmed that it was only available from build week 8. They agree it was mis sold so I have rejected the car on that basis and waiting for them to email the refund or replace. Thanks 

Advice please Kadjar missing DAB radio 8 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Si2023
Im so glad to be reading this topic. I recently purchased a 2019 GT Kadjar, strangely being sold at a low price, but had no DAB in it upon review. 

Im now wondering whether this is the reason it was being sold at that price! The manager did not tell me any of this at the time. 

The car also had engine issues immediately after purchase, which the car supermarket are currently fixing (posted issue in another forum topic). 

I now wondering if these models are fit for purpose at all! 

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds