Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Alarm instructions 6 months 1 week ago #1

• matt_simpson
  • matt_simpson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, just picked up my kadjar and trying to figure out the alarm. I have a 2020 plate and the alarm instruction book is for the alarm with the code 7877. Not sure this is correct though as the picture instructions ahow you putting the keycard in a slot which i deffinately don't have. I am wanting to know how to turn off the sensors inside and the motion sensors. I have seen that people are saying to hold down the lock button until you hear 3 beeps. i have tried that but no beeps, How long should you be holding the lock button down for? is iit a couple of seconds or longer? Any help would be extremely appreciated. Also, nice to be here.
thanks everybody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alarm instructions 6 months 6 days ago #2

• Lukiehughes
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Matt, 

I'm not 100% but I think I read that you double click the lock button on the key. 

If you look at the indicators when you press it once, they flash slow but if you press it twice, they flash quite quickly. 

I am sure this then turns off the internal sensors! I guess you'll have to give it a try and see if it works.

Let me know if this works. 

Luke

Re:Alarm instructions 5 months 3 weeks ago #3

• chris6911
  • Thank you received: 1
You press and hold the lock button, after a few seconds the car will “beep beep beep” at you telling you you’ve disabled the alarm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds