Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 7 months ago #13

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
It's a nonsense to compare the price of a brand new and second hand car. A decent Kadjar (mine for example) is 24K euro. The cheapest petrol Kadjar is 18K euro. It used to be 16,5K before the new engine gamma. The cheapest petrol X40 is 46.5K euro. The one I would choose is more than 50K. All prices for brand new cars in my country. It's unthinkable to pay more than twice for a car, which offers the same and after less than 4 years will be replaced with the new model. Besides, all the car manufacturers are supplied by the same subcontractors ;)

http://automedia.investor.bg/a/0-nachalo/35621-podmladiavashta-terapiia-testvame-novoto-volvo-xc40/
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AOne.

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 7 months ago #14

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26

i am going to try the hybrid route with Toyota 

toyota ch-r  i like and others all have good spec 

but if i go petrol  mazda hav cx 3 & 5 and the mazda 6 i have been looking at 

citroen have 2 good spec but they are french, again 

The chr is just too small, Prius 6 seater is good as is latest Auris estate, (sil and best mate work for the same company, they have to have toyota hybrids as company cars, maybe a million miles later no battery failures as yet).

Rav4 hybrid looks good but with a 2.5 petrol up front can't be too cheap to run.

I took my kadjar along with out clio to the dealership today, interesting, will post a topic about "2 year service and emissions" as a new topic to cover some other stuff. 

Last edit: by turboted10.

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 7 months ago #15

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
44k EUR for Volvo XC 40 business + Nordic light package D4 (includes 4WD, Polestar touch...). Which is 15k expensive then Kadjar 1.7 dCi Bose 4WD... 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 7 months ago #16

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
We all have different offers in parent countries, and the same as regards issues. Too many volvo failures in our company fleet put me off them forever

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 6 months ago #17

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Tried the Koleos (when I eventually found a demo), not enough advantage in boot space for me, plus it did feel heavier, ok, it is, but it felt somehow more agricultural.

The RAV4 has a very poor electric assist, nothing like as good as the smaller CH-R/auris or prius which share a similar and better proven system.
Cannot find anyone with a hybrid Grand scenic as a demo, would like to try that,

Just disappointed the dealer felt the "new Kadjar" was nothing more than a change of "embroidering the frock" so jury is still out and other stuff to try.

Any clear indication of a new and hopefully fully working Kadjar yet? 5 years 5 months ago #18

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Got an email from Renault yesterday blowing off about the "all new Kadjar", very little detail tho' but have registered an interest so will see when they offer me a drive.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds