• Page:

TOPIC:

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 11 months ago #7

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
This topic is touching on one joy of car ownership, ie, "what shall I have next", it's a great part of owning a car old or new, you always strive to find something better, come on Renault, pull the rabbit out the hat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 11 months ago #8

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
One thing I would mention if you’re think about the CHR, get a service pack in with the deal, the service costs are quite expensive, we got quoted £350 ish, luckily we had done just that.

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 11 months ago #9

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
It will be on a full lease service pack (motability) so all costs included. Test drive today and provided all is well the only argument will be colour, I fancy pearl white she who must be obeyed says pure white. I think I know which way it will go

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 11 months ago #10

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
On the whole happy with mine, but other owners who post problems with theirs is very welcome .... some owners just cannot see it ... had minor problems mostly with dealers attitude... for all your posts I can see the good in them..

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 11 months ago #11

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I've not had issues with dealers attitude, more the service departments inability to sort or even acknowledge issues. If I hear the phrase "we've never seen that problem before" I may be jailed for my reaction. And it's not just Renault, Nissan were as bad.

I actually look forward to the annual service as I always wait for the car. The 2 hours spent sat waiting near the service desk is highly entertaining. I can tell you you need thick skin to be the service manager from what I've overheard.

Incidentally we did sign up for the CHR yesterday so will be run for a short time alongside the Kadjar, which, when the lease ends in Oct probably won't be replaced

Last edit: by turboted10.

Nearly 3 years with the Kadjar so looking forward 4 years 9 months ago #12

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
And given we are replacing the other car, the Clio at about the same time we will be totally divorced from Renault when the new 69 reg comes out.

New CHR petrol hybrid and Mazda MXR RF 1.5 petrol now on order but in no way replacing the Kadjar and Clio diesels, as it can be seen there is no direct comparison we just fancied something totally different and as we use 1 car less something a little less practical but a bit more fun is justified in the form of the Mazda.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds