Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free 3 year breakdown cover and 3 year service plan 4 years 9 months ago #1

• bolton
  • bolton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi just about to collect my new Kadjar and a bit confused by the above. Is the Renault breakdown cover just like it would be with AA/RAC? Also I s it good value to take out the service plan which is £299 for 3 services. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free 3 year breakdown cover and 3 year service plan 4 years 9 months ago #2

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Bolton, the latest Kadjar brochure I have is dated April 2019, and on the next-to-last page it says the Terms and Conditions of the Roadside Assistance can be accessed at: "www.renault.co.uk/assistance"
I typed that into my browser and it took me to: https://www.renault.co.uk/owners/renault-assistance.html
That page has links to both Assistance and Warranty. The Roadside Assistance link took me to: https://www.renault.co.uk/owners/renault-assistance/assistance.html
Following the link to the "Models ordered and registered from 1st February 2018" will give you the actual Conditions of the Roadside Assistance plan. Chief omissions I can see are: it doesn't cover Europe, nor tyres.
As for the £299 for 3 services, that averages out at £100 a year, which doesn't seem bad considering I've paid £250+ for one service for some cars in the past. Our 2-year service-plan for our 2017 1.2 petrol manual Kadjar was £239

Free 3 year breakdown cover and 3 year service plan 4 years 9 months ago #3

• Sensible
  • Thank you received: 4
Up until 2018 the car had a 4 year warranty. When I got mine in 2018 this had been reduced to 3 years. However, the 3 year service plan was only £99, so I did get it.

I have since had my one year first service which was only a pollen filter and vehicle check.
The two year service is an oil and filter change.
The three year service is another pollen filter only....so it is worth the £99 that I paid but not sure about it being worth £299.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds