Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

order form - 2019 kadjar 4 years 10 months ago #1

• bikerider87
  • bikerider87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
hi,
I'm new here and looking for some help. I have just ordered a new 2019 kadjar and after going through the order form the finances don't seem to be adding up. The dealer told me that the only car they could get hold of that was already in the country (at import centre) was fitted with a premium delivery pack and because of this I would have to pay for it. This is listed at £125. They have also listed standard delivery pack at £62.50. Is this right? £185.50 seems a lot for what is essentially premium mats and a safety kit.
Thanks in advance,
stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

order form - 2019 kadjar 4 years 10 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Hi and Welcome to the Forum.

I think you need to expand on what is actually in these packs to justify the price because it does not sound like something I would pay that much for!
All models come with mats was standard so what is so special about the ones they are supplying?
Mine also came with a safety pack, guessing First Aid kit, HiViz vest etc.
Which model are you getting?
At the end of the day, if you are in that much of a rush to get the car, they have you a little over a barrel but, if removable, get them to keep the extras and take it off the bill.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

order form - 2019 kadjar 4 years 10 months ago #3

• tynesider
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Agree with duracel3634 just had my new 1.3 Dynamic last week and it came with first aid kit, warning triangle and good quality car mats and a can of Renault s recommended ELF oil
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds