Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1st chance to take a close look at the revamped Kadjar plus a bit of bother. 4 years 8 months ago #1

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Took the Kadjar in for it's 1st MOT yesterday, no issues with that bit, it passed with no advisories.

It did however give me chance to look over the facelifted car. I have to say it looks nice and several of my niggles have been addressed, In no particular order I thought the front and rear valance trims looked much better.

The heater controls are much more quality lookings and so much simpler, I don't like the old style.

Aerial looks cool, much better

Monitor placement is much more sensible and accessible

Seat would be leather/cloth looks really nice

And the filler cap, no more getting to the filler cap to realise you haven't flipped the release under the dash.
So all in all nice touches from my perspective.

The only issue was I nearly hit 2 cars in the 1st 20 yards of driving within the dealers yard. Ist time I changed gear my foot shot off the clutch pedal and as I tried to stop my other foot slipped off the brake. I stopped completely blocking the entrance/ exit to their premises. I daren't try to drive it as it was like the pedals were made of glass.
The mat in the drivers foot well showed a large wet patch and when I rubbed the wet between my fingers it was like cooking oil. I think in honesty it was probably silicone they use to treat the black trim with. Back into the showroom, out comes service manager, service techy and several sale staff wanting to get in or out. 5 mins of apologies and a new set of car mats later and I was on my way but why oh why do we have to suffer this level of service from main dealerships?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by turboted10.
  • Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds