• Page:

TOPIC:

New Map Issue 4 years 8 months ago #1

• terryp
  • terryp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed the latest map (2018.06) in my car. No problems.
Now each time I check with the R-Link store it pops up as a download item. I've followed all the right procedures, formatted the USB etc. and although other downloads are suggested, (the latest being the weather app) the 2018.06 keeps coming up.
Is this map being constantly updated or should I just ignore it as I'm sure I have the latest map already installed.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New Map Issue 4 years 8 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed the latest map (2018.06) in my car. No problems.
Now each time I check with the R-Link store it pops up as a download item. I've followed all the right procedures, formatted the USB etc. and although other downloads are suggested, (the latest being the weather app) the 2018.06 keeps coming up.
Is this map being constantly updated or should I just ignore it as I'm sure I have the latest map already installed.

It's a known bug. Just don't pay attention to it. The map is the same.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: terryp

Re:New Map Issue 4 years 7 months ago #3

• Johny1fin
  • Thank you received: 5
I agree comes up every time for me as well. Just remember what you have downloaded and ignore it. Also I think if you subscription is past the end date this will be displayed constantly. I won't subscribe unless there is a significant update.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds