Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Roof bar Feet help 4 years 8 months ago #1

• Duffers55
  • Duffers55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a 2016 with panoramic sunroof and raised roofbars, the thule site says 753 feet but it was suggested tom me that the 757 will also fit , please can someone point me in the right direction as i do not want to purchase the wrong ones, the thule site says 753 but i am not convinced , also i have been offered the 757 for a good price.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Roof bar Feet help 4 years 8 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

I have a 2016 with panoramic sunroof and raised roofbars, the thule site says 753 feet but it was suggested tom me that the 757 will also fit , please can someone point me in the right direction as i do not want to purchase the wrong ones, the thule site says 753 but i am not convinced , also i have been offered the 757 for a good price.

Many thanks

Have in mind, that the original Renault's toolbars have different lengths on the front and rear support, by an inch.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Roof bar Feet help 4 years 8 months ago #3

• Duffers55
  • Duffers55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry wasnt making myself clear, the question was regarding the feet and not the bars ..which ones do i need or should i just go for an ebay or renault one :-)

Re:Roof bar Feet help 4 years 8 months ago #4

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We have a Signature Nav Sept 2017 Kadjar, with roof bars and sunroof. We bought a Thule system to fit it in February of this year. The Thule site said the following were needed: Thule Rapid System 753 (SKU 753), Flush Railing Kit 4061 and Thule SquareBar 118 (SKU 712200, 118 cm long). We bought those, and they fit.
The 753 we already had as that also fits a 2015 Zafira Tourer and 2011 Astra Tourer. The SKU 712200 rectangular bars are of the newer type with a slight bend in the middle.That puzzled us at first, as did the missing end-caps, which were not missing but slid-into-the-slots in the bars, rather than rattling loose around the box

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds