• Page:

TOPIC:

Renault Service 4 years 7 months ago #1

• tynesider
  • tynesider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Wondered if I am just getting old and out of touch these day but credit where its due as I had to visit my local Renault dealer for the first time in Telford twice in the last two weeks and wow what a pleasant surprise in customer service
compared to my last Ford dealer.customer service who treated you almost as a bottomless nice money pit as whatever you wanted they insisted on a so called 'Diagnostic check' at £90 even before they sorted any problems.

Renault not only resolved my satnav/ R2 problem but carried out two none urgent recall updates all under guarantee without me asking and again without me even asking supplied a free courtesy car and washed the my own car on each visit.:)

Considering I did not even buy the car from them I just hope this kind of service continues !
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Renault Service 4 years 7 months ago #2

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
I too have had very good service from the Renault agent in Aberdeen, my car is 3 years old and I have had it for a year. I had an issue with the clutch when I first bought it which turned out to be a leaky crankshaft seal which contaminated the clutch and they replaced everything under warranty and also gave me a courtesy car free of charge. Just had it MOTd and serviced with no issues. Overall very good service up to now, hope they keep it up.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds